A cloud is just a random collection of ethereal particles and dust and watervapor.
So here's my cloud at the moment:
"This airport terminal can't see
Everything you mean to me
I'm alive when I'm missing you........
And I sleep fine in my own room........"
If I could go back in time, I don't think I'd change anything, but then if I could do that, I might have already......
Time is simultaneous, we just insist on viewing it one facet at a time.
My id is the impertinent teenager that still wants to dress like a punk and yell in people's faces because I can't stand people and society and school. He loves the weeping Buddha in my bedroom and wearing black. He revels in dirty jokes, explores sensuality, and snickers at the misfortune of others.
My super-ego is the teacher, who wants to help people, who knows that there's reason to hope. He believes in romance, recites the moral virtues of Bushidou, exercises to stay healthy. He has a hero complex. He hates alcohol and lying.
My ego, well, that's "Luc." ^^ He wears an all black suit once a week, does parkour, shows off, laughs when people give him compliments. He reads philosophy. He writes journals, he keeps in touch with friends as he's able. He's manufactured his image well, and is constantly aware of it. He's got a swagger in his walk, a killing smile for any passing cute face, a detached, analytical nature, and seeks knowledge, trying to appear as a "living, breathing search engine." He's altruistic. He hosts parties, and draws eyes as the center of attention. He was voted "Most Inspiring Student Teacher."
I'm very much in touch with all 3 of them. Hard to ignore their conflicts, their constant bickering.
I want to "write a song the world can sing aloud." I think I've got a wonderful habit of singing out loud in public. Doesn't happen much in class. Maybe someone thinks I look like a musical. lol
I love watching people.
Does anyone else research in their free time? Most recent wiki-searches: "Ego Defense Mechanisms," "Black Day," "Dir en Grey," "Stratospheric sulfur aerosols (geoengineering)," "Kohlberg's stages of moral development."
I think what I've been wondering for a while is whether many people possess: 1)metacognizance; and 2)moral reasoning in universal ethical principles.
The way I used frames from a manga to backup dialogues in my "Bodyguard Studies" mid-term seems like it was inevitable. Like, not surprising, new, or innovative. And yet, people in the education field would eat that up and say that I was capturing student interest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment