6.17.2009

ramblerambleramblereply email

a) YES! EMILY EMAILED ME!!!! ^_^
b) a story!? o.O (is intrigued) iwannareaditiwannareadit! lolz and it all started with Dante's inferno, eh? well, wherever it goes from there it'll be awesome, and I'd love to read it. I will make time, if you will send it. did I ever tell you about the universal epic plot: there's this book called "The Hero With a Thousand Faces" I haven't read it yet, but it's basically an anthropologist's take on the hero stories of ancient cultures and it breaks down like this: they're all the same story: a young man goes on a journey to save his people. I suppose the vague outline you gave me fits that, but it's just a vague outline, but it's interesting that there's an archtypical story, and you're writing into it as well (rambling) but I'm sure that it's be awesome with a capital M.......(waits for it)........ get it, capital M? lolz oh, and also, did you ever watch Escaflowne? it's like, the big sister of all "girl goes to other world" animes..... so, if you haven't seen it, don't watch it till your story's finished, cause it might influence/discourage you. but I recommend it nonetheless.
c)summer break rules. try not to get too bored, but this is your last one before UNCG, so live it up TO THE MAX! (like, this is dbz and you're going super-saien lv3 so we can do fusion TO THE MAX!) lolz, I'm crazy
d) love your spelling
e) why am I making this a numbered list? no, lettered? your a.d.d. is so email. me too!
f) you should totally go running in the rain, unless it's too cold. rainrunning is awesome
g)korea's still good, I'm seeing a lot more touristy stuff because my sister's here, which is cool. Korea has a long an rich and unique history. Students also are pretty good. my Taekwondo class though, final was this morning, freshmen taekwondo class, all beginners, and about 50% of them failed in my eyes. the leading professor though, he's more lenient than I am, so it's ok for them, I guess.
9) love interests? well, of course I have my interests, but it doesn't seem to be reciprocal..... T.T so dunn still doesn't have a korean girlfriend, but I enjoyed flirting with them. I read recently though that a prevailing attitude of purism pervades the korean conciousness, i.e, most of them would probably avoid getting involved with a foreigner, because they have a subconcious value for the purity of their korean bloodlines...... kinda messed up, right?
10)people are interrupting the writing of this email..... must...................... finish........................
... A.D.D........................ fight!!!!!!!.................. monkey!.....................argh!
11) long nonsense emails are the most entertaining kind! and phantom of the opera!!!! I've never seen that in a theater, I think, though I've seen plenty of other musicals, I just never caught that classic live, you know? that's cool, though. jer put up a fb status of how it was awesome and the actors were dedicated and stuff.
10,000) cold coffee isn't so bad, sometimes, you know? like when it's summerandyouatesomethingspicyandit'sunbearablyhotoutsidebutyou'retiredandneedsomecoffee? that's a good time for iced coffee.
10^5)emo... i'm getting emo lately tyoo.... just a little, it's ok. "Everyone's a little bit emo, sometimes......" (to the tune of "everyone's a little bit racist"... do you know that one? Avenue Q is an awesome musical)
3.142)and the news on my front.... well, the book of poems is almost full. and I've got some interesting ones in there. I put some of them on facebook sometimes. get jeremy or leah to show you if you like. and i'm becoming really cocky lately, it's pretty terrible. like, even more than I was back in the states there at lee brothers..... I'm ashamed.
...)leah! leah and i used to have good phone conversations. I need to get international coverage on my cell phone plan. and call people, like you and jer....emy, and leah.
that last one looked like a funky 3-eyed alien) i think I have some lovesick fangirls here in korea, there are a few foreign exchange students that have been coming to my morning english class (open attendance to all) who look at me in that sort of way.... and 2 or 3 of them and my sister and I are all going drinking tonight, lolz. (it was their idea, and in korean culture, this is what people do in this situation... if you want to become friendly with someone, you go out drinking with them) lolz, yeah, it's bad.
"alien)" looks kindof like a person, too....like, with a big nose) soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
A.D.D.
Exams this week. Fitness class final (knowing how to use the machines in the fitness room) starts in 8 minutes. and I have papers to grade, and only about 2 hours between this exam and party plans in which to grade.
this is barely an email anymore, it's like a blog...... hmmmmm(thinkingsounds) i think I'll post this (minus a few things) on a blog!
ok, going now.

also:
I feel like vomitting. or like taking a long, cold bath. or shower. or perhaps like exercising. my whole body is screaming at me from the inside out, wtf.
want to write more. want to fight.
Monkey!
Knife!
Fight!
in the woods onakoreanmountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment