What kind of title is that for a web page?
My head is full of those thoughts that I sometimes have articulated. They form, as usual, lines, stanza, accent and rhyme, indent here, italicize. But they're not new anymore. I know they never were, but this time my thoughts are old and even I have written them over and over in the same lines, till there's no paper left for all the scratching and the damn ink.
So I'm not going to write anything about them this time. I think I'd rather just listen to some music and let those thoughts run themselves out of breath. My mind is tired of it.
So this time, between the lines is where they'll stay, where I've always kept them. With no new lines to hide between, they've either got to stay back where they were, change, or die.
12.01.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment