2.16.2009

This Is What Happens When People Try to Learn Me

I'm something....
Piece of sh---...

On first glance:
handsome and cocky

Average,
& not quite funny

Out of place,
A bit too happy

Kindof shy,
Scared into formality

Typical outcast,
Trys to seem trendy

Dramatic,
& kindof a hippy.

What do you look like?

I act like I can read people,
But it's just advanced stereotype.
I know what looks like
& How to imitate the hype.

But given the time,
Any look can go through.
Your reality shines within,
And shows in what you do.
Can two, ?
Kindred spirits
Hope to find,
Looking past character schemas in their mind?

You met me
At a very strange time

What can this be?
Who do you see?
You have me figured,
You know what I am.

But I haven't decided,
Keeping my identity open.

No comments:

Post a Comment