3.27.2009

Empty, Idle Thoughts.

I'm searching for something, but don't know what it is.
I'm always looking around, always thinking ahead,
Always waiting for that to happen,
But what is it?
Who is it?
And why am I disappointed?
I don't think I'm missing anything.
I feel like I'm living my life
But I know I'm also waiting for it to happen.

I'm really very self-centered.
How do I still not understand myself?
I insert thoughts in my student's heads.
I don't give much, but I'm always trying to take.
I dwindle away my life with empty, idle thoughts.

I contradict myself in a lot of ways.
"Don't say I'm handsome" is a lie.
Not caring about popularity is a lie.
Not running from anything is a lie.
Living fully is a lie.
Doing my best is a lie.
Being "ok" is a lie.
Saying I care about people is a lie.
Why do I act like this?

I'm a great actor.
Being a punk is a lie.
Not being cliche is a lie.
Luc Dunn is a hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment